20x 3-0 Nylon Black Quality Training Sutures for Student Practice Sessions, Providing an Ultimate Experience when Practicing Suturing Techniques
20x 3-0 Nylon Black Non-Absorbable Sutures with (75cm) Extra Long Thread which allows for Extended Practice in Suturing
3/8 circle reverse cutting needle in 18mm length, the curvature makes it easy to manipulate in large and superficial wounds, allows predictable needle turnout, requires less space for maneuvering than a straight needle
Safe Practice with these Sutures will enable you to Enhance your Skills. Once completing different techniques simply take out the thread and reuse, providing you with multiple practice sessions for advanced learning
20 Individually Wrapped Training Sutures, Sealed in Foil Packaging, Perfect For Use as & when Required!
Quality Sutures for Student Training Sessions
- 20 x 3-0 Nylon Black Training Sutures
- 75cm Extra Long Black Thread
- Monofilament Non-Absorbable Suture Material
- 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting 18mm Needle
Ideal for Training Purposes:
- 3-0 Nylon Black, Monofilament Suture, Non -Absorbable (75cm) Extra Long Thread for Extended Practice
- 3/8 circle reverse cutting needle in 18mm length, the curvature makes it easy to manipulate in large and superficial wounds, allows predictable needle turnout, requires less space for manoeuvring than a straight needle
- 3-0 Nylon Black Monofilament suture, practicing with this non-absorbable suture is invaluable as it results in a neater finish
- Sterile for safe practice, Individually wrapped and sealed in foil packaging, Expiry Date: 12 2022
Don't Miss Out on a Great Opportunity to Purchase these High Quality Training Sutures!
Order Today for Fast Dispatch and Start Developing Professional Suturing Skills!
Nylon Black, Monofilament Suture, Non Absorbable, 75cm Long Length Suture Thread , 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting 18mm Needle, 3-0 Gauge Suturing Doctor™ Training Sutures, Ideal for training purposes, Perfect for use with our Suturing Doctor™ Suture Pads. Elevate your manual dexterity skills today